Track and Field Program Information
Serving homeschool student athletes in Houston, Conroe, Montgomery, The Woodlands, Magnolia, Spring, Tomball, Huntsville and surrounding areas in Texas.
UpdatedWednesday February 5, 2020 byLori Miller.
2020 HHA Track and Field Program
10 and Under, Middle School, and High School
- Registration is now open for 2020 Season. Go to the home page (HHA Home) and Click on "Registration Now Open".
- If you are new to HHA, you will be required to create an account before registering. Click the green login button on top right and then select “Create an Account.”
- The season runs through the State Homeschool Meet the last Saturday in April
- Schedule is found on athletic.net under Houston Homeschool Athletics. Choose either MS (middle school) or HS (high school). Schedule is also listed on this website and can be accessed through the SIPlay phone app. We highly recommend everyone downloads SIPlay app (free of charge) and log in with the same login email and password used when registering. Messages can be sent to coaches and teammates easily through this app.
- Practices will be held at: Knox Junior High (12104 Sawmill Rd, Spring, TX 77380) on Mondays and Thursday from 5:30 PM until dark beginning Monday, February 3, 2020.
- Information on Fees can be found under menu tab "Track and Field Fees"
Evaluations will be on Monday, February 3, 2020 @ Knox Junior High from 5:30 PM - Dark (Please bring $50 registration fee for each athlete) Uniforms and warm-ups should be puchased at this time if needed. Uniforms are $60 and warm-ups are available for $70. Uniforms and warm-up samples will be available to try on for sizing purposes. Uniforms must be paid in full at the time of ordering. NEW UNIFORMS ARE NECESSARY FOR 2020. If you participated in Cross Country in 2019, you do not need to purchase a new uniform. Everyone else will need a new uniform for 2020 season!
Houston Mavericks will compete against public, private & home school teams in the sprints, distance, hurdles, throws (shot put and discus), jumps (long, triple, and high), and relays.
- 100-meter dash (all)
- 100/110-meter hurdles (all)
- 200-meter dash (all)
- 300-meter hurdles (all)
- 400-meter dash (all)
- 800-meter run (all)
- 1600-meter run (all)
- 2400-meter run (12U, 14U)
- 3200-meter run (16U, 18U)
- Relays (4x100; 4x200; 4x400)
- Long jump (all)
- Triple jump (all)
- High jump (all)
- Shot put (all)
- Discus (12U, 14U, 16U, 18U)
- Javelin (State Meet Only)
Thank you for your interest in joining our team this year.
If you have any questions, please contact Reagan Reeves at (979) 820-8183. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org