Track and Field Fees
Updated Saturday May 19, 2018 by Lori Miller.
HHA Track and Field tries to keep costs as low as possible, but due to increased expenses for coaches travel and administrative expenses, HHA is asking families to fundraise a small amount to help support the program. 1/2 of any fundraising over the required amount can be used to reduce team fees as long as the money is turned in by February 28th.
2019 Track and Field Fees (does not include uniform)
|Highschool Boys and Girls
|Junior High Boys and Girls
|MiniMavs (10U) Boys and Girls *
- Mini Mavs will be able to compete in practice meets, FEAST homeschool track meet, and the Homeschool State Championship meet.
- $60 warm-ups (jacket and pants - optional)
- $50 uniform (only new athletes will need to purchase uniforms)
- Discount for siblings - $25 off each additional sibling
- Season fees and fundraising are needed to pay for Track Meets & Equipment, insurance, website and administrative expenses and help with coaches travel.
- FUNDRAISING - incentives will be announced at the beginning of the season
- Secure T-shirt sponsor for team's practice shirt ($250)
- Organize Food Establishment Sponsor Night
- Secure a Website Sponsors ($100)
- Pay the extra $25 yourself
- Organize team bake sale or car wash