Track and Field Fees
UpdatedMonday February 1, 2021 byLori Miller.
Houston Maverick athletes are no longer required to fundraise. However, fundraising options are available for the players to reduce their fees and pay for their uniform expenses. If you are interested in this opportunity, please speak with the program director at the first practice.
2021 Track and Field Fees (does not include uniform)
|Highschool Boys and Girls
|Junior High Boys and Girls
|MiniMavs (10U) Boys and Girls *
- Mini Mavs will be able to compete in practice meets, FEAST homeschool track meet, and the Homeschool State Championship meet.
- $70 warm-ups (jacket and pants - optional)
- $60 uniform (Uniform prices continually change, and old uniforms are discontinued. Reagan and Ashley Reeves will give you the latest update regarding uniforms.)
- Discount for siblings - $25 off each additional sibling
- Season fees and fundraising are needed to pay for Track Meets & Equipment, insurance, website and administrative expenses and help with coaches travel.
- Selling business sponsorships is one way to pay for your fees and uniforms. Please speak with Ashley Reeves for more information
- Secure T-shirt sponsor for team's practice shirt ($250) ($200 will go towards fees or uniform cost and the balance to program expenses)
- Organize Food Establishment Sponsor Night to support the HHA track and field program
- Secure a Website Sponsors ($150) ($50 dollars will go towards fees or uniform cost and the balance to program expenses)
- Organize team bake sale or car wash to support the HHA track and field program