2020/2021 Basketball FeesUpdatedTuesday August 18, 2020 byLori Miller.
2019-2020 NEW FEE STRUCTURE. Fundraising is no longer mandatory. However, fundraising opportunities are available for players reduce their fees. Details will be provided during the parent meeting. Uniform cost is separate and generally runs around $130 for 14U-18U teams and $100 for 10U - 12U teams. More information regarding uniforms will be provided at the parent meeting.
|10U Boys and Girls||$450|
|12U Boys and Girls||$475|
|14U Boys and Girls||$550|
|16U Boys and Girls||$625|
|18U Boys and Girls||$650|
Fees are due by October 30th. Fundraising money must be collected and turned in by October 30th to be applied to the player's fees.
|12U and 14U Boys||$300||Free throw shooting fundraiser|
Fundraising: Houston Maverick players are no longer required to fundraise. However, fundraising options are available for the players to reduce their fees. Players can choose to raise the money in a variety of ways. 80% of money raised will be applied to the player's fee; the other 20% goes to the administrative cost of setting up the advertisment and for scholarships and equipment.
Players are encouraged to raise more than their own fees for the benefit of the program. Tax deductable donations cannot go to an individual and will be used for tournament fees and equipment. HHA's fundraising team will be announcing various incentatives and rewards for player's fundraising efforts. Securing sponsorships is not difficult and our fundraising team will help you. Remind businesses of their ability to write off the sponsorship as an advertising expense. All excess funds raised will be used for scholarships, team equipment, tournaments, coaches travel, home games and as seed money for the following year's deposits.
Uniform Fee: $130 for a full uniform (includes 1 blue jersey and short set and 1 white jersey and short set). Samples will be available during tryouts and 1st week of practice. Uniforms will not be ordered until sizes have been verified. 12U and under uniform fee is $100 - no need to purchase white shorts.
Volunteer Requirements: HHA cannot operate without volunteers. This organization is fully dependent on volunteers. However, we do understand that some parents are not able to volunteer, and therefore, HHA uses a portion of their fee to hire people as necessary. During the registration process, parents are asked to select areas in which they would like to help, but all parents will be required to keep the book or the clock for at least two games. Training will be provided at the beginning of the season. All parents will also be required to assist at our Space City Jam Tournament for 4 hours per player. If you want to buy-out your time, there is an additional cost of $125 per player.
Fee Payment Dates:
Register and pay $50 (non-refundable) registration fee.
***If you need other payment options, please contact Jessica Benigni (904-535-0078) to make arrangements.
The non-refundable registration fee of $50 is required to attend open gyms/tryouts, but it goes towards your player fee. Player fees are refundable at a prorated rate (less the $50 registration fee) until 11/1. Once games begin, fees are not refundable. Teams will be set and announced by 10/1.
What do Fees and Fundraising go towards: GYM RENTAL! HHA athletes receive approximately 38-40 two hour practices during the season. The cost of gym rental for one practice is $440. Fees also pay for HHA's liability insurance, tournament fees, home game rentals and referees, equipment, website, end of season team party, accounting services, and other administrative expenses.