Cross Country Program Information
Serving homeschool student athletes in Houston, Conroe, Montgomery, The Woodlands, Magnolia, Spring, Tomball, Huntsville and surrounding areas in Texas!
Updated Monday July 22, 2019 by Lori Miller.
Cross Country Program - Season Begins Monday July 22th, 2019.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
The Essence of Running
Running is a road to self-awareness and reliance …
you can push yourself to extremes and learn the harsh reality of your physical and mental limitations or coast quietly down a solitary path watching the earth spin beneath your feet. But when you are through, exhilarated and exhausted, at least for a moment everything seems right with the world…
Houston Homeschool Athletics hopes you will join us for the sport of cross country running.
VIDEO - Click here
HHA offers both Middle School and High School Teams - Ages 10U to 18U
- Boys and girls 10U – 18U
- Cross Country practices will begin Monday, July 22nd, and the season runs through the end of October.
- Practices will be held at Bear Branch Park (5200 Research Forest Drive, The Woodlands, TX)
- Practice will occur on Mondays and Thursdays
- Time of Practice is 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM
- Meets will be held on Saturday mornings.
- High School Boys run 3 miles
- High School Girls run 2 to 3 miles depending on the meet
- Middle School Boys and Girls run 1 to 2 miles depending on the meet
2019 CROSS COUNTRY FEES (Does NOT include Uniform)
||FEES (due 8/15)
|High School Boys and Girls
|Junior High Boys and Girls
|Off-season track training Boys and Girls *
- * Off-season training option (get in shape with friends, no meets)
- $60 uniform
- $60 optional warm-ups (jacket and pants)
- Sibling Discount - $25 for each sibling after 1st child.
- Season Fees pay for the Cross Country Meets, liability insurance and other misc. expenses
- Team sponsors are needed to keep costs down. Please speak with Reagan Reeves on how you or your business can support our cross country teams. See donation link on website.
- FUNDRAISING - incentives will be announced at the beginning of season
- State Cross Country Meet T-shirt sponsorship ($250)
- State Cross Country Meet Banner Sponsor ($300) - only one spot available
- Sell Ads for Space City Jam Basketball Tournament Program (Ad prices vary)
- Organize Food Establishment Sponsor Night
- Secure a Website Sponsors ($100)
- Pay the extra $25 yourself
- Organize bake sale or car wash
- Fundraising money is due by September 30
Thank you for your interest in joining our team this year.
Head Cross Country Coach
(979) 820-8183 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org