Cross Country Fees
Updated Thursday July 18, 2019 by Lori Miller.
NEW Fee Structure for Cross Country. HHA provides homeschoolers across the State to complete in a State Cross Country Meet. HHA considers this a ministry and needs your help. Fundraising supports the cost of this State Meet. All fundraising is tax deductible.
2019 CROSS COUNTRY FEES DUE by August 15th
|ALL AGES OFF SEASON TRACK TRAINING *
FUNDRAISING - incentives will be announced at the beginning of season
- State Cross Country Meet T-shirt sponsorship ($250)
- State Cross Country Meet Banner Sponsor ($300) - only one spot available
- Sell Ads for Space City Jam Basketball Tournament Program (Ad prices vary)
- Organize Food Establishment Sponsor Night
- Secure a Website Sponsors ($100)
- Pay the extra $25 yourself
- Organize bake sale or car wash
- Fundraising money must be turned in by September 30
- $60 uniform
- $60 optional warm-ups (jacket and pants)
- Sibling Discount - $25 for each sibling after 1st child.
- Season Fees pay for the Cross Country Meets, liability insurance and other misc. expenses
- Team sponsors are needed to keep costs down. Please speak with Reagan Reeves for more information on how you or your business can support our cross country teams.